Thursday, October 16, 2008

ICP for Life Son!



There was SUCH an Insane Clown Posse fan at the skatepark today. The dude was literally wearing face paint. He was in his mid 20's, grossly overweight, and pushing mongo. He was also wearing one of those 'hideous saying' t-shirts. The shirt said, "I'm mad and I want to find someone to choke". He was only there for about 20 minutes but he was amazing. I could only think, "How can this dude go about his life with face paint on? It's the middle of the F-ing day...."

Can I wear one of those 'weird saying' t-shirts? Have they been out of style long enough? Like, if I bought one of those t-shirts and started wearing it around, would it be fashionable because I'm a hip dude? Ironically fashionable? One that says, "I'm F.B.I - a Federal Booty Inspector." Is that cool? Are Che Guevara shirts cool again?

This was on the radio yesterday.

I ate the worst meal today at Panda Express. The chicken tasted ultra funky, like it hadn't been cooked all the way through. I then made the mistake of washing it down with a tall Frappuccino. Wrong move.

I might have the opportunity to interview a few celebs who live in Santa Fe. My blog will gradually morph into d-listed, and I will have to move to L.A. to support my coke habit.

More short stories are coming.

I hate the Red Sox.

2 comments:

liv said...

first of all, brett, dlisted is written in new york, so you're heading in the write (get it??) direction. and i feel like those shirts could fly only if you were with our friends but out there on your own you'll just look like a che shirt wearing douche. i wonder if that ICP guy has tons of zits.

MOLLY said...

liv is all over the internet tonight, see molly's graffiti wall. i think you could wear those shirts, just make sure to be extra friendly and ironic while wearing them. chicken butters