Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Del Mar Heights


We are going to the beach tomorrow....for the whole day. The hard life of a vagabond continues.

Zach and I constantly theorize about potential careers and prospective happiness. I want a successful, challenging career that makes some skrilla but allows me some time to enjoy life. Know what I should get into?

P.S.
I think I got a job working for the news department of a radio station in Santa Fe. It's volunteer work, but it will give me some much needed experience in journalism. I get to work on my own stories and I might be on the radio. I think my disk-jockey name could be something like 'Brett, the Holy-Moly-from-Oly, Cihon'. Pretty neat.

2 comments:

rcihon said...

I think you should stick with "5 Minutes with Brett" - Something you've done, and works. Careful out there.

Stephanie said...

Zach looks like the biggest dork.