Monday, September 15, 2008

Bye S.F., Hello L.A.



Zach and I left our cozy pad in S.F. It was sad to go, and I hope we come across all those ladies again. We are speculating that if life doesn't work out in New York, we could always come back to the gold coast of San Francisco.

We toured down highway 1 on our way to L.A. Big Sur is insanely beautiful, mind blowing, and dangerous. Right from the turquoise blue ocean juts some of the gnarliest mountains of California. Big Sur's wilderness' is unsurpassed in Southern California, where the land is being increasingly quelled by rich developments. It still remains undeveloped and pristine.

Some of the best writers in the world have spent time in Big Sur, with the area inspiring them to write noteworthy pieces. I wanted to stay longer, so I could finish my epic opening novel, as I burst on to the literary scene. But all the camp sites were booked, so we blew right on through.

We slept on the beach outside of San Louis Obispo.

1 comment:

Louis G Frenchy said...

I hope you had a little thought for hunter when you were there