Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sleep Walker-Talker





Back to NY.

I never sleep walk. Well, for a period of about 3 years starting when I was 8, I would sleep walk. But usually only if I was sick with fever.

This has all changed. My third night in NY, I woke up in Molly's roommate's bed. No idea how I got in the there. Luckily she was gone- had left town for the weekend. All the lights in the apartment were on. The most logical explanation is I left Molly's bed, went to the bathroom (hopefully in the toilet) and plopped myself down in Lauren's room. I did this all while unconscious.

The experience was scary. It was completely unnerving waking up in a strange bed, in a strange room, not knowing where I was. I had been drinking throughout the night-wine- but I wasn't 6 sheets to the wind or anything like that. I hope it doesn't happen again.

I'm driving into Mexico tomorrow. I don't know what I'm going to do there, since I am effectively out of money, but I'm sure something will come up.

2 comments:

cihon2 said...

Baldege bra

rcihon said...

I see that the Chicago Tribune is going bankrupt. Does this mean that blogs like yours are going to be the official source of news?