Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Brett's Back Baby




Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh. New York City. The Big Time. The Big Apple. The Big Easy. Something like that, right?

God, I'm a sentence into this post and it already sounds like something straight from Zach's blog. Wasn't that like Zach's brand of humor up there with the Big Easy joke? Missing my buddy.

But yes, I have just returned from visiting Molly in NYC. And I am in love. In love. With NYC. Molly is a great gal, but a city like that... what a hardbody. NYC isn't exactly my stereotypical type, I usually dig a leggy and unique brunette like San Francisco, but NYC has it going on. Very full of life. Vigorous at all hours of the night. A real go getter.

Just to be clear- I'm comparing NYC to an attractive woman. Is this coming through?

I don't know where to begin with explaining how my trip to NYC went. Consequently, I will discuss the time I spent there over a period of a couple days. This first post is just an overview, and I will get into the heavy, deplorable stuff in upcoming posts. Stay tuned.

Everyone is extremely hospitable. I was squired around town by Molly and a revolving round table of her friends. We toured the city- from uptown to midtown. I went to museums, bars, and every place in between. Along with molly, my good buddy Jake Fields did a lot of my squiring. He is one of my partners in crime from France. He is a good kid.

Other than that, wait for more posts and more pics. Sorry it took me so long to update.

2 comments:

liv said...

what a little spit fire.

sylvain said...

Brett, honey, next time you come to nyc let me know it's quite cheap flights from france these days, i hope you are alright, im sure it sounds gay but i miss you here, im moving to berlin in spring come over for the summer !