Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Her Name is Raven


Story 1

Story 2

These are two stories that were on the air last week. I also went live for election coverage. It was frightening. I did fairly well, except my voice started out in a high-pitched nasal twang. I got it under control after the first sentence. If you want to listen to the live piece, you will have to go to www.ksfrnews.com and listen through the podcast. My piece is 11 minutes in. I'm a regular Chris Todd. Or maybe that black reporter who took heat for crying after Obama was nominated.

I'm more like the crying black guy.

The puppies that I'm sitting for are doing well.

I watched a little of The View this morning. And the show after The View. The guest was the girl from The Cosby Show. She was all grown up. Her interview depressed the hell out of me. She went on and on about all the things she was doing: I'm producing this, my website is that, I acted in this. She keeps herself busy. She put me to shame. All I do is try to write one story a day for the news, and house-sit. Yet, my bones are exhausted.

I bet she has an entourage that helps her out. I need an entourage. I'm taking applications for the position of my cook; also known as Kevin Dillon in the show Entourage. The position won't pay of course, but the life experience that comes with being my cook is worth more than its weight in gold.