Sunday, March 1, 2009

Screenplay

"You don't look happy."
"But do I look good?"

The following paragraph will sound cliched and obvious.

Lately, I've been seeing a lot of movies adapted from books. The movie never justifies the greatness of the book. I mean, I hate to be a prick that says, "the book is sooooo much better", but I am that prick. It is possible to make a movie that justifies the book, just seldom done. Think Jurassic Park. That book was OK, and the movie was good. And that's just one example.

I've been thinking about adapting a book into a screenplay. I think that would be fun. However, it's hard to decide on a book. I was thinking about trying to adapt Less than Zero. But, to my dismay, it is already a movie. Starring Robert Downey Jr. The trailer is amazing, but it looks like the movie falls short of the book.

The announcer is awesome. The title at the end is fantastic, also.




I love skateboarding. More than anything. I was cheering during this match.


No comments: