Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Place






It has occurred to me that most of you have never seen where I currently live. Well, there it is, in all its housing glory. Where I live.

The first two pictures were taken during last week's snowstorm. How Brooklyn does that look, huh? I'm cool. The last two pics are the inside of my room. I tried to get a nice panoramic shot but it proved difficult. Regardless, my entire room is present in these two pictures. My futon and the crap in front of my futon.

That's how I live. Glamorous, baby. Ohh, I forgot to mention the private grotto off the back end of my room. Pics of that next time.

I've been getting into Electro again, I guess. Freshman year of college I was stoked on Electro only because of the downloading program DC++. I could download anything I wanted. I downloaded a boat load of sub-prime Electro. About 10% of the songs I downloaded were gems. Now, I'm restricted to YouTube.

I like Soulwax.