Friday, February 27, 2009

Top/Bottom Five


These are the top and bottom five things about living in New York, as told by graffiti artist Neckface. They are kinda true, I guess.

I feel stupid posting this because I've only lived here for a little over a month. But, I justify it because I once heard a sorority girl talk about how she would be 'living' in Costa Rica for three weeks. So, by her definition, I have 'lived' here.

Top 5 reasons to live in New York
1. Skating through traffic
2. Running wild on the streets
3. Finding fucked up skate spots
4. Exploring the entire city
5. You don't have to drive
Top 5 worst things about New York
1. The high rent
2. The people who can afford the high rent
3. No good mexican food
4. Cold winters
5. Rats the size of small pets

And this:

1 comment:

Louis G Frenchy said...

Dude, f*ckin A. the other day I was skating all the way back home after the sesh, catching cars to go faster. skating in traffic is great. there's just one fucker who floored it really hard when he saw me, cut my fingers real bad. now i'm a real badass.