Monday, January 5, 2009

Radical Sabbatical







Sorry for the lack of posts; I've been chilling hard.


Quick update:


1. Had family time for x-mas.


2. Molly came for New Years.


3. We went snowboarding.


Other than that, not much has happened. I'm moving to NYC on the 20th of January. Starting tomorrow, I will be doing a big story up in the woods- so stay tuned. More to come by Saturday.


Also, I realize how boyfriendy I was up at the mountain with Molly. If single Brett would have seen me up there with Molly, he would have laughed his face off. I must have looked like quite the tool, slowly following her with the video camera, recording her first time snowboarding. Then I uploaded 'Molly's first time!' onto youtube. I'm like the boyfriends I hate.


Molly is really cool though, so it's ok.


2 comments:

MOLLY said...

really appreciate it

liv said...

hahahhahahahhahahahah