Monday, May 11, 2009

Something.



Got another blog for everybody. Lumpy is a blog created by my friend from Santa Fe. He worked at the radio station with me and is a rad trumpet player and composer. He has officially the coolest job in America: creating music for video games. Well, I don't know if he ever solidified that job or not, but it's cool to think he works creating music for video games. Remember that bomb Sonic 2 music? Yeah, he should take inspiration from Sonic. Not that bastard Tails, though.

Did I mention that during my period of unemployment, Jake and I beat Sonic 2. It is only 1 of 2 video games I can remember beating, the other is Metal Gear Solid 2. And a couple of computer games.



I'm still working on my short story. I promise it will be done soon.

3 comments:

Molly said...

i love the sound when you get coins

liv said...

i hate tails so much.

Anonymous said...

such a familiar sound! hey also, forest park post up.

and do you have a myspace thing?